Friday, April 8, 2011

LOSING INCHES WITH HCG

One does not only lose lbs with the HCG but can virtually melt away inches as well.  In December I took my daugther to shop at her favorite store, Forever 21. Oh my! I saw this very trendy red coat.  I instantly fell in love with the coat.  Much to my dismay, the coat did not fit me well. I could barely fasten the buttons, but I took a leap of faith and purchased the coat .  I thought, if after my diet the coat does not fit , I can always give it to my daughter.  Well, after 35 days on the HCG, I  tried on my trendy red coat.  drum roll please!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find the post about the Boost my

    Blog Friday Blog Hop, so I am leaving my note

    here....

    BLOG HOPping around - I am now a follower of

    your blog, wont you also follow me?? ~KM
    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! I'm stopping by and following you from Relax and Surf Sunday. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very inspirting indeed and I LOVE that red coat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, I meant...very inspiring! LOL that is what happens when you don't look at your post before submitting! :) anyway, I do love your red coat and congrats on fitting into it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete