Monday, April 11, 2011

KEEPING THE WEIGHT OFF


After one completes the HCG Diet it is very important to eat protein, veggies, and fruits.  The recommendation:  Stay clear of sugars and carbs.   Your body has a chance to adjust to your new weight when you avoid sugars and carbs.  Your system is fighting like crazy to go back to its original weight.   The best thing you can do is to focus on what you can eat, not what you can’t have.  I love this phase of the diet because I can virtually eat what I want except for carbs and sugars.
I love eating a lot of protein, so cutting out sugars and carbs does not bother me much.  I love the way I feel and I am keeping the weight off.
I took this picture when I  started the diet for the first time  back in December.  I looked pretty heavy.


After the diet, I lost most of the fat in my stomach.  I lost tons of inches on my arms and chest.

One note of caution: Be sure to eat plenty of food, your body needs the calories  to keep it running well.  Many people make the grand error of not eating enough thinking this will keep them from gaining  weight back.  The opposite is true.  This is the real beauty of the HCG DIET.  You can start eating  a 1,200 to 2,000 calorie diet without gaining the weight back.Yay!

This is what I ate the day I went off the diet.  I craved some sweets, so I made me some baked apples with cinnamon and sprinkled it with stevia powder. YUM!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am a new follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had success with no carb, no sugar diets awhile back - you inspire me to give it another shot!

    ReplyDelete