Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HOPE WITH HCG DIET

Why is it that men can lose weight so easily, but us women can eat like birds, exercise like crazy and still have problem losing?  Life is not fair.  I have observed my husband eat like a pig  but managed to keep his weight gain in total control.  If and when he decides to go on a diet he drops the pounds  without too much trouble.  Me , on the other, I would eat like a bird exercise six days a week and only lost a mere 5lbs.  Shameful!


Well, to the rescue comes HCG, most women can lose 1/2 to 1lb per day on the HCG DIET.  For more information on how that works, please see my previous post on how to do the diet.


Please email me at: lumiereleclaire@yahoo.com if you have questions, I created this blog for all women who are serious about getting results.  I am by no means a diet expert, I just want to share this great diet so you can avoid the frustrations I had to endure in my quest to lose this unwanted weight.

A PICTURE OF ME IN CABO SAN LUCAS : CELEBRATING MY 25TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY


A SECOND PICTURE TAKEN FROM MY BALCONY IN CABO


PICTURE OF HUBBY AND ME IN CABO

I JUST PURCHASED THIS NEW  SUNDRESS, I PLAN TO TAKE IT TO CABO WITH ME IN JUNE.  WE WILL RETURN TO CELEBRATE OUR 26TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.  I PLAN ON LOSING AT LEAST 10 MORE LBS BEFORE GOING TO CABO.  




4 comments:

  1. You look great :) I LOVE that sundress.

    I'm following.

    ecwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisabeth,

    Thanks for following me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate it greatly.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. So not fair that men can do that!! UGH! My hubby is the same! I am your newest follower from the finding friends weekend blog hop! I am one of the hosts! Sorry it took so long to follow back I was sick with the flu over the weekend and never got out of bed! I wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope that you will follow me back on all my blogs.

    http://myowngrocerygame.blogspot.com/

    http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

    http://mommysmenuplanning.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete